Electric Water Heaters for Spas, Above Ground Pools, and Small Inground Pools. Available with Mechanical or Digital Thermostats for Non-Salt Water Applications. The K-Star Pool Heater is for comfort and heat when you need it. Swimming any time is more fun when the water temperature is right. Your whole family will get more enjoyment and more use of your pool and spa with a K-Star heater. Whether you want to extend your swimming season from earlier spring into the fall, want more comfortable pool temperatures all the time, or have your spa ready even in frigid winter weather, K-Star electric heaters can do it for you.
- Leakage Current Collectors (not supplied with purchase) may be required with your Heater installation; consult your local Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) to determine if Leakage Current Collectors are mandatory in your jurisdiction - *Please note that the Canadian Electrical Code only requires Leakage Current Collectors for Hot Tub applications
- Temperature Control
- Operating Indicator Light
- High limit manual control reset
- Copper grounding lugs
- Incoloy-sheathed elements for longer life
- PVC impact- resistant tank
- Winterizing drain plug
- Keeps Temperatures constant up 104ºF (40ºC)
- For Pools up to 65,000 L in size (15,000 Gallons)
- 1.5" Inlet / Outlet Connections
- K-Star Heaters are Proudly Made In Canada
Recommended for use on Pools 18' Round, 21' Round, 12' X 24' Oval and 16' X 32' Oval in size. For aluminum and/or resin/steel pool use only, do not use with soft sided (Intex) pools.